Maximo Elementary Dress Code
All students in Pre-Kindergarten through 5th Grade are required to wear school uniforms. Please assist your child by making sure his/her uniform is ready to wear each morning. This is especially important on those colder days!
Students are exempt from wearing Maximo Uniforms on the following days: Individual Picture Day, Enterprise Village (5th Grade), and End of Year activities (5th grade).
Friday is School Spirit Day! Please encourage your child to wear his/her Maximo T-shirt on this day.
Required Dress Code
- White, Navy or light blue
- Collared or buttoned
- No designs on shirts or contrasting colors on shirts
- Must be tucked in at all times
- Navy blue or khaki: shorts, slacks, skirts, skorts, jumpers, or capris
- No jeans, sweatpants, cargo pants, or baggy clothing
- Students who wear shorts or pants with loops must wear a belt.
Winterwear and Outerwear
- Sweatshirts or sweaters: solid navy blue or light blue
- No printing is allowed on outerwear.
Where Can I Buy Maximo Uniforms?
Uniforms can be purchased at these locations. Most of these stores also have web sites to make shopping easier:
- JC Penney
School Uniform Tips
Check school uniform policy each year—prior to making purchases. Please consider donating uniforms that your child has outgrown back to the school.