Tuition and Fees
Tuition for all Adult classes is $30.00 per termTerms schedule for 2017/2018 School Year
GED Test and Fees:The GED Test has four parts (Reading, Math, Social Studies, and Science). Each test costs $32.00 and signing up to take all four parts will cost $128.00. We recommend you take classes to prepare for the Official GED Test, however you are able to sign up for a GED Test if you are at least 18 years old.Follow the steps below:1. Go to www.gedtestingservice.com2. Create an account3. Log in and pick test location and test(s) to take. We recommend that you take no more than two tests a day4. Pay by credit card5. Make sure you print out your test location and the times you signed up6. Arrive at your test location a little early and have your State issued photo ID with you
- Term 1: August 10, 2017 - November 17, 2017
- Term 2: November 27, 2017 - March 23, 2018
- Term 3: April 2, 2018 - July 12, 2018
* We accept cash, checks, and money orders. Sorry, no credit or debit cards.
* Checks and money orders should be made out to CAEC and include a driver's license
number or Florida State issued ID number, telephone number, and student's name.