Message from Principal Wilson
Dear Orange Grove Families,
Welcome back to the 2023-24 school year! We are excited to meet our new VPK/kindergarten families and look forward to continuing the relationships with our returning families. Our top priorities at Orange Grove are safety and 100% student success. We expect learning gains from every student. This will take each and every one of us working together for our children. We start strong and finish strong at Orange Grove.
Our 2023-24 school-wide theme is Be the Reason! Encourage your children to Be the Reason for their success. When we taketake ownership for our choices, we can do anything. #BeTheReason
- Be the Reason someone smiles today.
- Be the Reason we see goodness in the world.
- Be the Reason someone else has a better day.
- Be the Reason we have a great day.
- Be the Reason we improve our scores.
- Be the Reason we practice gratitude.
- Be the Reason we maintain a positive attitude.
- Be the Reason we stay surrounded with positive people.
- Be the Reason we are fully present.
- Be the Reason we have a purpose.
- Be the Reason we are intentional.
Meet the teacher/open house in Tuesday, August 8th from 5:00-7:30PM. This is an exciting time to get aquainted with your child's teacher, learn what to expect, and set your child up for success.
5:00-6:00PM VPK and Kindergarten
6:00-6:40PM Session 1 Grades 1-5
6:45-7:25PM Session 2 Grades 1-5
*Class lists for 1st-5th grade will be posted on site after 4:00PM on Friday, August 4th. Class lists for VPK and kindergarten will be posted after 4:00PM on Tuesday, August 8th.
Our new families are invited to join our awesome PTA president, Melissa Wagner and Vice President, Alisha Caballero, and me for a meet and greet from 6:00-6:30PM in the media center. This will be a time to ask questions and learn the Orange Grove Way. This is also a great time to join PTA!!
Feel free to stop by or call me anytime. My personal cell is 727-455-7891. Your input is truly valued. Read a great book with your child and have a great and safe Orange Grove Day!
From the heart,
Christine Wilson, Ed.D, Principal