Dress Code at Woodlawn Elementary
Woodlawn is a uniform school. Students earn points for having their uniform complete.
- White, Navy or light blue
- Collared or buttoned
- No designs on shirts or contrasting colors on shirts
- Must be tucked in at all times
- Navy blue or khaki: shorts, slacks, skirts, skorts, jumpers, or capris
- No jeans, sweatpants, cargo pants, or baggy clothing
- Students who wear shorts or pants with loops must wear a belt.
Blue Jean Fridays
- Students can earn the privilege of wearing jeans on Friday with a uniform top.
- This is earned through behavior points.
- Parents will receive a note in the agenda Thursday evening if a child is allowed to wear jeans on Friday.
Winterwear and Outerwear
- Sweatshirts or sweaters: solid navy blue or light blue
- No printing is allowed on outerwear.
- Socks should be white or navy blue.
- Tights or leggings worn under uniforms must be white or navy.
* Woodlawn spirit shirts may also be worn any day. House-colored shirts may only be worn on Fridays.
* White or navy socks, tights or leggings worn under uniforms must be white or navy.
* Pants/shorts must be worn at the waist- belts are highly encouraged
* Sweatshirts, sweaters or jackets that are worn in the classroom must be blue or white without graphics. (Hoods may not be worn up)
* Shoes with closed toes with closed backs or straps. Atheletic shoes are recommended.
* Socks, tights, leggings must be uniform colors- whte or navy.