FREE FULL DAY VPK
First come first served - only 4 seats available.
Reservations are being accepted until January 15, 2021.
Here is the fine print:
- You must have unused Early Learning Coalition Certificate of Eligibility (voucher)
- This is program is for the reminder of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Get a username and password at any Pinellas County School
- Here’s how to make a reservation:
Create the reservation:
- Go to pcsb.org
- Click on the families tab
- Pick student registration from the drop down menu
- Click on student reservation system
- Enter your username (use the p.) and password
- Follow the prompts
Documents needed to complete the registration
- Birth Certificate
- Two proofs of address. The proofs must service your home: cable, utility bill, lease, mortgage. Things like car insurance, health insurance, cell phone bills are not acceptable.
- Florida shot records (immunization records) on FL form 680. You can get these from you physician or any county health department.
- A recent physical performed within the last 12 months. Your doctor or county health dept. can perform these. If you have had one completed in the last 12 months get a copy from your doctor’s office.
- * Social Security Number (Optional)
- Certificate of Eligibility from the Early Learning Coalition. This must be signed and dated (if registering a VPK 4 year old)
Questions??? Contact the school at: