Principal's Weekly Newsletters
Newsletter: week of February 12
Good evening TSHS Learning Community,
I hope everyone is having a good start to the week. Here are the announcements and updates for all TSHS students and their families for the week of Feb. 12..
School Operation Reminders:
- Attendance is a vital step in academic and overall school success. Students are expected to be on campus and ready for learning at the start of each assigned class period. Students who arrive late to school are asked to sign in at the Front Desk and obtain a pass. For students who are absent from school, we kindly ask for a note upon their arrival to school. On our website, we have an option for reporting an absence and this is a viable option as well. Obtaining make up work is the student’s responsibility and per PCS policy, students are provided (1) day for every day absent (regardless of reason) to submit their work to their teacher.
- Student Drivers are issued a parking space at the time of purchase of the school approved tag. All student drivers are asked to park in the appropriate spaces in the student lot or the commuter lot (north side of the student parking lot).
- Laptop Computers are school issued and provided for students to use in class or as assigned by their teacher. Students are expected to bring their laptop (charged) each day. Classrooms have charging stations for computers, if need be, through the day.
- Weekly Progress Reports are sent each week to all students. We have after school tutoring on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons in the media center for any student needing it additional help, practice for a test or have a question regarding their homework assignments.
Activities and Events
- College and Career Fair – Tuesday, Feb. 13 at TSHS
- Senior Fees – Class of 2024!!
- Senior Fees for upcoming senior events and celebrations are due now. Fees may be paid online through Revtrack, online portal linked on the school’s website homepage.
- Website Calendar
- Please check our school’s website calendar has been updated with events and activities.
- February 16 Teacher Planning Day – No School for Students
- February 19 Teacher Planning Day – No School for Students
Have a great week!