The mission of Mrs. Snare’s Counseling Program is to provide a comprehensive counseling program that promotes student success through a focus on academic achievement, social/personal/emotional well being, and career development within a safe learning environment.
My job is to support your child in order for them to be their best self, both academically and socially. This support is done in numerous ways:
- Teach monthly classroom lessons focused on character development, academic success and social skills.
- Provide one-on-one and small group counseling targeting specific needs including academics, social skills and family concerns.
- Provide information and resources regarding interventions, acceleration, 504 Plans and screening for the Gifted Program.
- Support teachers with classroom student needs.
- Work with the community to provide further supports to your family.