Magnet Program Transportation
Magnet school bus routes have some important differences from school bus routes serving students enrolled in regular zoned schools.
- It may be necessary for parents to drive students to and from the bus stop.
- Students are to board and disembark at the same bus stop each day.
- Parents are responsible for providing the necessary supervision of their child(ren) at the bus stop.
- Parents are responsible for providing the necessary assistance and protection for their child(ren) while enroute to and from the bus stop and for complying with the school bus schedule.
- Students should be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival time in the morning.
- Students are expected to comply with Pinellas County Schools' Code of Student Conduct, section 5500.09, addressing student conduct on school buses.