To comply with our campus sign-in procedure, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled testing time.Both campuses are closed on:
- Monday September 4, 2017
- Monday October 16, 2017 - no evening testing
- Monday November 20, 2017 - Friday November 24, 2017 - Thanksgiving Holidays
- Monday December 25, 2017 - Friday January 5, 2018 - Winter Holidays
- Monday January 8, 2018 - no evening testing
- Monday January 15, 2017
- Monday February 19, 2018 - no evening testing
- Monday March 12, 2018 - no evening testing
- Monday March 26, 2018 - Friday March 30, 2018 - Spring Holidays
TABE - no fee - more information
St. Petersburg Campus Monday – Thursday at 7:30 a.m.
Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
*Report to building 7 for morning and
Tues. - 9:00am, 1:00pm, & 5:30pm
Wed. - 9:00 a.m.
Please arrive 30 minutes early. Testing begins promptly on a first come, first serve basis. Late arrivals will not be permitted to test.
Test time is approximately 2 ½ hours.
You do not have to take the test if you have a test exemption
or an associate degree or higher from an accredited U.S. college.
To test you must have an original photo ID.
TEAS Test - $58.00 fee - more information
St. Petersburg CampusTuesday and Wednesday at 8:00 a.m
Thursday - 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
NOCTI - no fee
St. Petersburg Campus
Monday at 8:30 a.m.