Prepayment does not guarantee a seat -Seats are limited – 1st come, 1st served – No Reservations.
There is a 2-step process which must be completed to take the TEAS test.
Step One: must be completed online prior to the test day:
You must create a new user account with ATI as follows:
- Go to http://www.atitesting.com/
- Select "Create an Account” which is located on the right side of the page
- Complete the User Information page
For the "Institution” choose "Pinellas Technical Centers” Be sure and choose the site where you are testing.
Student/Employee ID: Leave Blank
Credentials: Leave Blank
Check the "Non-degree seeking” box
- Leave graduation blank or estimate to the best of your ability
- Click on REGISTER at the bottom of the page when finished
- Very Important: You must print the page with your user name and ID AND bring it with you to the TEAS testing session as part of your Admissions Ticket into the testing room.
Pay $65.00 at the bookstore
Students who do not have access to a computer should bring a receipt showing payment of test fees to Student Services before the day of the test to create an account.
ARTICLES REQUIRED FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE TEAS TEST
- Personal ID with photo and signature
- $65.00 receipt of payment.
- User Name and Password--created from www.atitesting.com website.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION
Other TEAS Testing Locations
Pasco/Hernando State College is offering the TEAS test. Non-students for PHSC can register for testing appointments by going to their website at: https://phsc.edu/testing.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
What to Bring:
- Photo ID
- As with PTC's test, go to www.atitesting.com to create a User Name and Password. You MUST have this information to test.
The examinee may have to wait. A computer may not be available. Call for updated information – direct line to Testing Center – (727) 816 – 3381.
Additional TEAS Information:The TEAS is a 170 question advanced reading, math, language and science test which is required for entry into the Practical Nursing Programs at Pinellas Technical College. It is not a nursing test – you do not have to be a nurse to answer the questions – but the questions are nursing related, i.e. the knowledge needed to answer the questions can be transferred over to a nursing related circumstance. It is recommended that you must have scored at least 11.0 on the level A of the TABE in all three areas (total math, reading and language) before taking the TEAS test. The content areas of the test include: reading, math, science and English language usage. The test will take approximately 3.5 hours to complete. You must score at least 56% on the TEAS version VI test to be considered eligible for application to the Practical Nursing program. The TEAS may be taken only four times in a year, from your first test date. There is a required 30 day waiting period between testing.TEAS Prep Information:
Information and the purchase of a study guide and practice tests for the TEAS may be obtained from the website http://www.atitesting.com/. The cost will be approximately $90.
There are several other test prep options available via the websites listed below, where TEAS aids are available:
You can also "Google" the word "TEAS” or the title "TEAS Study Guide” for additional online resources.