PCS Connects is Pinellas County School’s one-to-one student device initiative. During the 2022-2023 school year, all students in grades first through ten will be assigned a Dell laptop to use during the school day and at home. Students in grades K-2 and 11-12 will have access to technology during the school day. Digital resources will be embedded in daily face-to-face instruction to facilitate research, creation, critical thinking, and collaboration. The devices will also be available to extend learning after school hours for enrichment and reinforcement of the curriculum.
Back to School Forms
Back to School Electronic Forms
NEW: Fill out all your back-to-school forms in one place. Use your parent ID and password to log into Focus at focus.pcsb.org and complete your Back-to-School Forms packet.
For log-on issues, please contact your school. To request a new user ID and password, please visit your school or the Student Assignment Office with a valid photo ID.
Electronic forms include:
- Parent Acknowledgement of Student Code of Conduct
- Media Release
- Directory Information Opt-Out Letter
- Network/Internet Acceptable Use Agreement
- Technology Equipment Acceptance and Responsibility
- Residency Questionnaire
- School-Based Healthcare Services
- Student Clinic Card
Still have questions: Check out the Focus Forms Intro Video.
- Enroll for the Self Service Reset Password Management at https://ssrpm.pcsb.org.
- After enrolling, you will be able to reset your password. You will need to create a complex password that is a minimum of 10 characters long. New passwords will require at least one character from three of the following four categories: lower case alphabetic (a-z), upper case alphabetic (A-Z), numeric (0-9) and special characters (examples: ! @ or #).
If you are unable to change your password online or if you do not know your username or password, please visit your child’s school. Remember to bring your identification with you.
PCS User ID & Password
Paper-based Parent (Guardian)/ Student Technology Equipment Form (If Online Form Cannot be Completed)