Back-to-School Electronic Forms
NEW: Fill out all your back-to-school forms in one place. Use your parent ID and password to log into Focus at focus.pcsb.org and complete your Back-to-School Forms packet.
For log-on issues, please contact your school. To request a new user ID and password, please call or visit your school or the Student Assignment Office with a valid photo ID. You can also reach out to the PCS Help Desk at 727-588-6060.
You can also sign up for a self-service program where you can reset your password yourself. Learn more at www.pcsb.org/passwords.
Still have questions? Watch our Focus Forms Intro Video.
Electronic forms include:
- Parent Acknowledgement of Student Code of Conduct
- Media Release
- Directory Information Opt-Out Letter
- Network/Internet Acceptable Use Agreement
- Technology Equipment Acceptance and Responsibility
- Residency Questionnaire
- School-Based Healthcare Services
- Student Clinic Card
If they prefer paper forms, parents can fill them out instead.