Campbell Park Elementary - Home of the Spotted Eagle Rays
Address: 1051 Seventh Ave. S, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Phone: (727) 893-2650
Fax: (727) 893-2652
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Kathleen Young-Parker
Assistant Principal: Kimberle Noorbakhsh
Student Hours: 8:30 A.M. – 3:15 P.M.
Office Hours: 7:45 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
Breakfast: 7:45 A.M. - 8:15 A.M.
Home of the Spotted Eagle Rays! Located in St. Petersburg, Florida, we are home to scholars in grades PreKindergarten-5th. Our goal is to prepare scholars with the vital knowledge and skills they will need for college or career while at the same time encouraging creativity and a lifelong appreciation for learning.
Points of Pride
- 5000 Role Models Program & Girlfriend’s Club
- United Way Partnership
- PCS Teacher of the Year Finalist 2021
- Extended Learning Program
- Morning News Program
- Community partnerships: United Way, Tampa Bay Rays, Publix, Bayfront Medical Center, Cathedral of St. Peter, Calvary Chapel Church of Pinellas, Delta Omicron Sigma Chapter of St.Petersburg, Optimist Club of St. Petersburg, Campbell Park Recreation Center, Jabil Cares Program, John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
Special Services and Programs
- Community School
- Food Pantry for families
- Beyond the Classroom – after-school tutoring and enrichment programs.
- On-site Gifted Education & Talent Development Program
- Science Lab
- Morning News Show
- Laptop provided for students in grades 1-5
- Exceptional Student Education services: IVE, VE, Speech, OT, PT
Vision: 100% Student Success!
Mission: The mission of Campbell Park Elementary is to create a high-performing school which produces scholars that are critical thinkers, excellent communicators and globally competitive in an international and technical society.