School Hours and Information
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday "We Teach Bell to Bell"
Mornings: The gates open at 8:00 a.m. and all students are welcome to enter the cafeteria to have a free breakfast.
Afternoons: Students who are car riders are in the car line by 3:25 and must be picked up before 3:45 p.m. Repeated late pick-ups will be referred to the Social Worker.
Tardy Policy: Students should be in class ready to begin the day when the final bell rings at 8:30 a.m. Any student not in class by 8:30 a.m. will be marked as "tardy" and must report to the office for a Tardy Pass. Any student arriving after 8:45 must be signed in by an adult. The only exception to this is if the student is on a late-arriving bus.
Address and Phone Numbers:
2014 52nd Street South
Gulfport, FL 33707-4928
Phone: (727) 893-2643
Fax: (727) 552-1574
- Feeder Pattern: Azalea MS, Boca Ciega HS. Additionally, Montessori students have a feeder pattern priority to the International Studies program at John Hopkins MS.
- Uniforms: Yes
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): No
- Title I School: Yes
- Exceptional Student Education (ESE): Yes, see below
- Part time: Varying Exceptionalities (VE), Speech Impaired (SI), Language Impaired (LI), Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH), Visually Impaired (VI), Occupational Therapy (OT), and Physical Therapy (PT)
- Magnet or Academy Program: Montessori Academy
- Points of Pride:
- Extended learning opportunities after school.
- Art work displayed in local Gulfport businesses.
- We are a community school with excellent community support.
- Student artwork selected for the Word and Image Show at the Morean Art Center and the Administration building in Largo.
- Mascot: Bulldogs
As a community, we will provide the necessary support to all scholars so that they will succeed and reach the highest level of achievement.
All stakeholders will work together in a cooperative partnership, which will enable our scholars to become contributing citizens and lifelong learners. Together we will provide a curriculum that is driven by data and based on individual needs.