Gulfport Montessori Elementary - Home of the Bulldogs
Address: 2014 52nd St. S, Gulfport, FL 33707
Phone: (727) 893-2643
Fax: (727) 552-1574
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Ashlea Zeller
Hours: 8:45 a.m. to 2:55 p.m., Monday – Friday "We Teach Bell to Bell"
Mornings: The gates open at 8:15 a.m. and all students are welcome to enter the cafeteria to have a free breakfast.
Afternoons: Students who are car riders are in the car line by 2:45 and must be picked up before 3:10 p.m. Repeated late pick-ups will be referred to the Social Worker.
Tardy Policy: Students should be in class ready to begin the day when the final bell rings at 8:45 a.m. Any student not in class by 8:45 a.m. will be marked as "tardy" and must report to the office for a Tardy Pass. Any student arriving after 9:00 a.m. must be signed in by an adult. The only exception to this is if the student is on a late-arriving bus.
- Feeder Pattern: Azalea MS, Boca Ciega HS. Additionally, Montessori students have a feeder pattern priority to the International Studies program at John Hopkins MS.
- Uniforms: Yes
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): No
- Title I School: Yes
- Exceptional Student Education (ESE): Yes, see below
- Part time: Varying Exceptionalities (VE), Speech Impaired (SI), Language Impaired (LI), Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH), Visually Impaired (VI), Occupational Therapy (OT), and Physical Therapy (PT)
- Magnet or Academy Program: Montessori Academy
- Points of Pride:
- Extended learning opportunities after school.
- Art work displayed in local Gulfport businesses.
- We are a community school with excellent community support.
- Student artwork selected for the Word and Image Show at the Morean Art Center and the Administration building in Largo.
- Mascot: Bulldogs
100% Student Success
At Gulfport Montessori Elementary, we strive to provide a safe and positive learning environment that focuses on collaboration, benchmark task alignment and success for all students.