School Hours and Information
8:35 a.m. to 3:05 p.m., Monday – Friday "We Teach Bell to Bell"
Mornings: The gates open at 8:05 a.m. and all students are welcome to enter the cafeteria to have a free breakfast until 8:25 a.m.
Afternoons: Students who are car riders must be picked up before 3:05 p.m. Repeated late pick-ups will be referred to the Social Worker.
Tardy Policy: Students should be in class ready to begin the day when the final bell rings at 8:35 a.m. Any student not in class by 8:35 a.m. will be marked as "tardy" and must report to the office for a Tardy Pass. The only exception to this is if the student is on a late-arriving bus.
Address and Phone Numbers:
2014 52nd Street South
Gulfport, FL 33707-4928
Phone: (727) 893-2643
Fax: (727) 552-1574
- Feeder Pattern: Azalea MS, Boca Ciega HS. Additionally, Montessori students have a feeder pattern priority to the International Studies program at John Hopkins MS.
- Uniforms: Yes
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): No
- Title I School: Yes
- Exceptional Student Education (ESE): Yes, see below
- Part time: Varying Exceptionalities (VE), Speech Impaired (SI), Language Impaired (LI), Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH), Visually Impaired (VI), Occupational Therapy (OT), and Physical Therapy (PT)
- Magnet or Academy Program: Montessori Academy
- Points of Pride:
- Extended learning opportunities after school.
- Art work displayed in local Gulfport businesses.
- We are a community school with excellent community support.
- Student artwork selected for the Word and Image Show at the Morean Art Center and the Administration building in Largo.
- Mascot: Bulldogs
A positive learning environment where ALL students, teachers, and staff are engaged.
Happy families, students, teachers, and staff creating a positive learning community for ALL!