All students for the 2016-2017 school year are eligible for free breakfast
Breakfast is served from 8:05-8:35.
All student lunches include one entrée item consisting of protein and grains, a variety of fruit), a variety of vegetables, and one milk choice.Adult Lunch $3.50Students $2.00Cookies $0.50Drinks $1.00Ice Cream $1.00Popcorn/Cheetos/Snacks $0.75
Pinellas County Schools Food Service is excited to offer MySchoolBucks! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student's meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You will also be able to view recent purchases, check balances and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
Enrollment is easy!!
1. Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for a free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your child(ren) using their school name and your child's 10 digit local student ID number.
4. Make a payment to your child(ren) accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. (There will be a $2.50 fee per transaction. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
* Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ's