New Student Registration
Welcome, families, to Lakewood High School!
In an effort to make our reservation process as smooth as possible – and to keep our front office safe for all—families may complete new student registration online by following the below checklist.
Families can email all forms as well as clear scans/pictures of required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms and documents can also be delivered to our front office during regular school hours.
We require the following in order to register your child:
- Provide two proofs of address or clear photos/scans/copies from the following:
- Cable bill
- Landline phone bill
- Water bill
- Electric or gas bill
- Lease or mortgage
- Affidavit of residence
- Students coming from private school or from another school district will also need an original or clean scan/photo of:
- Parent’s ID
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Proof of immunization on a Florida form
- Physical (completed within the last year)
- Transcripts or last report card
Please return required materials to the front office or by emailing them to email@example.com. Upon receipt, a counsellor will call ASAP to confirm enrollment, student schedule, and start date.
Joseph J. Serra III
Assistant Principal, Curriculum
Lakewood High School
(727) 893-2916 x2014