Seminole Middle School - Home of the Hawks
Address: 8701 131st St. N Seminole, FL 33776
Phone: (727) 547-4520
Fax: (727) 547-7741
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Dr. Robert Ovalle
Grade Levels: 6-8
Doors Open at 9:30 a.m.
School Starts at 9:40 a.m.
School Ends at 4:10 p.m.
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Seminole Middle School is a proud and distinguished learning community. Our vision is for all students to “achieve greatness” through an innovative, engaging and rigorous learning environment. We provide students with a myriad of opportunities to explore their interests and talents through our numerous extracurricular activities. Our school has received the prestigious National School of Character and PTA School of Excellence Awards. We invite our families to partner with us for an exciting middle school experience
Points of Pride
- 2021 National School of Character Award
- 2020 Florida School of Character Award
- Model PBIS School
- Superior Fine Arts Program – Band, Chorus and Orchestra
- National PTA School of Excellence Award
- Exemplary Athletic and Extra-Curricular Programs
Special Services & Programs
- Leadership Academy Grades 6-8
- STEM Academy Grades 6-8
- AVID Program
- Gifted Education/Advanced Courses
- Character Education/PBIS
- Before and After School Tutoring/Enrichment Programs
- Special Education Services
The mission of Seminole Middle School is to educate and prepare each student for high school, college, career, and life.
The vision of Seminole Middle School is to provide a safe and positive educational environment that is conducive to 100% student success.