Resources & AssistanceThese resources provide information for community members, and include educational support and career guidance:
- Care for Kids - Health care for uninsured families.
- Family Resources from PCS - A list of resources and information from Pinellas County Schools for families.
- General Education Development (GED) classes - Prepares adults for their high school equivalency diploma.
- Pinellas County Urban League - Provides social services and civil rights support.
- PCSB Resource Flyer - District information & resources for families and parents of children enrolled in Pinellas County.
- Tampa Bay Cares - Connects individuals, families and employees to information about critical health and human services available in their community for everyday needs and in times of crisis.
- Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation - Helps people who have physical or mental disabilities get or keep a job.