- Resident of and children living in Pinellas County Scan this QR to register.
- Children ages 12 and under as of 12/25/22
- Financial need (i.e., receiving financial assistance of some type, homeless, or has recently had life changing event such as unemployment, fire, hurricane damage, etc.)
How to Request Toys from Toys for Tots
- Go to https://t4tpinellas.ptaptsa.org/pre-registration before November 10th to register.
- Enter your e-mail address. You will receive an email from Toys for Tots with a link to the registration page.
- Fill out the form entering your family name, address, and your preferred date and time for toy pickup as well as information for each child (ages 12 and under) by adding their name, age and school they attend. Submit the registration request after confirming all information is correct. The screen should now tell you that you have an application pending. You can check the status of any application at any time by going to https://t4tpinellas.ptaptsa.org/pre-registration and re-entering the email address you used at registration.
- You will receive an e-mail acknowledging your request and another email when you have been approved by December 9th.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- You MUST acknowledge this email and confirm your appointment by December 14th.
- Failure to respond will remove you from the approved list.
- Upon acknowledgement of this email you will receive your bar code.
- Toy pick up will be held on 12/16/22 and 12/17/22. Toys for Tots will send you an e-mail with the pick-up location. Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. You must bring your bar code with you to distribution (either on your phone or a printed copy).
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact
Mrs. McNamee, School Counselor
727-588-4730 ext. 2060 or email@example.com