While the school provides teachers with all the basics, our creative staff uses the Adopt-A-Class funds to provide something exciting and substantial for the whole class. Many of our teachers would otherwise spend their own money for these extras.
The objective of the program is to:
1. Seek financial support for our classrooms and programs for special projects beyond the basics.
2. Create an environment where the students and faculty feel the community is behind educating our youth to insure their future.
3. Generate an attitude of pride and mutual respect between our students and our community.
Classroom teachers (including gifted or V.E.) may be adopted. Or donations may be made to specific programs, such as Art, Music, Guidance, P.E., or the Media Center. In this way the benefit is enjoyed by all students in the school.
You may now also make your donations online! This is an easy convient way to support the students here at Anona. Just folow these steps:
1. Click HERE.
2. Once redirected to our online payments confirm it says "Anona Elementary Donation".
3. Type in the amount you want to donate.
4. ENTER WHERE YOU WANT THE MONEY TO GO (specefic teachers name, art, music, P.E., media cener, etc...)
5. Click add to cart.
6. Complete transaction.
*You can add more than one classroom or program donations as SEPERATE cart items.
**A 3.61% credit card fee is added.
If you have any further questions about adopting a class please contact our Community Liaison Lisa Cavanaugh at (727) 588-4730 ext. 2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.