Select a School...
Select a School

Seminole Elementary

National School of Character

The name Seminole Elementary was established by Capt. A.A. Archer in 1890.One acre of land for the first, rustic, one room elementary school, was donated by M. Thevenet in 1905. The first school was located on the corner of 54th Ave and Alt 19. Then in 1915 the second Seminole Elementary School was built on Park Blvd. The brick building in the northeast corner of the campus is one of the original buildings.

We now have 18 buildings on 10.2 acres.Seminole Elementary employs a staff of more than 85 employees who help educate more than 630 students in kindergarten through 5th grade.




CLOSE