Sexton Elementary PTA
Greetings Sexton Families!
This last year has been challenging for our community and our school. We are looking forward to life getting back to normal and are excited about being together to enjoy the school year.
The Mission of the PTA at Sexton Elementary is to:
- Build, strengthen, and inspire community and school pride among all parents, teachers, and students
- Develop, advocate for, and implement programs and policies that support our teachers and ensure strong educational outcomes for our students, and
- Foster opportunities for families and staff within the school, as well as members of our broader community to sustain these programs through participation, fundraising, and volunteerism.
- Make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering them and their families, so that all children are our children
The Vision of the Sexton Elementary PTA is:
- A fully inclusive school community where students are growing, teachers are supported, families are engaged, and all voices are welcome.
The Values of the Sexton Elementary PTA are:
- Kindness, inclusion, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, integrity, and STINGRAY pride!
Let us work together to make this a great year for the kids!
Sexton Elementary PTA Board
President – Susana Colonne
Vice President – Cynthia Gross
Treasurer – Mindy Hoston
Secretary – Amy Giambrone
Events - Sheena Bennett
Communication - Michelle Jacobsen
School Principal/Administration - Tony Pleshe
We need volunteers to help with the many activities that take place during the school year.
- Fall Festival
- Spirit Nights
- Valentine’s Dance
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
If you are interested in helping with any of these events, please contact the front office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to order the Sexton Elementary T-Shirt, please use the link Sexton PTA Store to order.