Please be mindful, like last school year, so that we continue traffic in line without disruption, there is no parking and walking up for drop off and pick up or students (except for the first day of school Kindergarten families may park and walk their child up). Please always remain in your vehicles.
It would not be wrong to come and practice the car line or watch this short tutorial. See a video that can help you navigate our car line: Carline Video.
1. There is no parking and walking up for drop off and pick up or students. See a video that can help you navigate thru our car line.
2. We request (and our business community across from school request) you use are car line for drop off and pick up purposes only.
3. Close all gaps in line and move forward.
4. Use a dashboard name sign for you to print your family name on it. Place it on your dashboard. This is used so we can call your student from class when you arrive to line.
5. Use a left turn signal and move to the left lane to pass out of the line.
6. Have your students drop off/ pick up ready with backpacks, folders, and music instruments in hand, and ready to exit or enter their vehicle.
7. At no time should students enter or exit vehicles from the driver’s side, nor should you get out of your vehicles when using car line.
8. Earliest student drop off is 715A (parents must remain in car with student). Student day begins at 745A. Student day ends at 155P (K5) and 215 (MS). Please be in line no later than 30 minutes from the end of the student day for pick up.