Components of the Learning Day:
· A Daily Morning Meeting
· English Language Arts – including Reader’s Workshop & Writer’s Workshop; Students will experience a variety of culturally relevant curriculum materials and instructional strategies that reflect the beautiful color and culture of students, plus the diversity of the world. Students will read a variety of texts and will participate in project-based learning.
· Mathematics – Daily Problem Solving + Eureka Math and Go Math
· Science – Daily science instruction and weekly visits to the science lab for all grade levels.
· Specials – 50 minutes per day (3 days of physical education, 1 day of art & 1 day of music)
· Health Education/Recess - daily