School Dress Code:
Melrose Elementary School 2020-2021 Uniform Attire
*Teal with/without School Crest:
You may be able to find the above uniform clothing/color options at the following stores:
Order Online at www.FrenchToast.com Rainbow-Kids Target Wal-Mart
Uniform shirt available for purchase at Melrose Elementary front office.
Safety (Footwear & Accessories):
- Scholars are required to wear face masks
- Footwear must be safe and appropriate for indoor or outdoor physical activity. (Athletic or tennis shoes only, no crocs, sandals/ slides, flipflops, or heels.)
- Belts must be worn to secure pants always and Uniform shirts should be tucked in always.
- Sunglasses and excess of jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, etc.) can present safety issues and classroom disruptions.
- Jackets/Coats worn to school cannot be worn during instruction, the classroom climate will be adjusted for comfortable learning so that use during class isn’t necessary.
- Acceptable items that can be worn during class include Solid Navy or Gray Sweatshirt – NO HOODIES or HATS worn inside the building! (Unless for medical/religious reasons.)
- School spirit shirts (Journalism, class shirts, citizen of the month shirts, etc.) can only be worn on FRIDAYS with school uniform bottoms (see table above).
- Jeans are NOT to be worn unless specifically approved for special events.
“We’re on Our Way to an ‘A’!”