Boca Ciega High School - Home of the Pirates
Address: 924 58th St. S, Gulfport, FL 33707
Phone: (727) 893-2780
Fax: (727) 893-1382
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Jennifer Gil
School Hours: 7:10 AM - 1:55 PM
Boca Ciega Fundamental School provides a highly structured learning environment emphasizing parental involvement and a learning atmosphere where students are expected to exhibit exemplary achievement and conduct. There is a focus on student responsibility and self-discipline. Parents are required to attend monthly meeting opportunities.
While at BCHS there are many opportunities to earn college credit through our extensive offerings of Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment courses. Boca Ciega is offering, as part of our curricular programing the Pre-AP framework. We also have a full-time College and Career Counselor available to students and families.
Points of Pride:
- BCHS has more students enrolled in dual enrollment and Advanced Placement courses than any other school.
- The Center for Wellness & Medical Professions (CWMP) is the 2nd most requested program in south Pinellas County.
- CWMP students dual enroll at PTC for the EMT program.
- CWMP students earn EKG and CAN certifications at a higher rate than any other medical program.
- BCHS has a robust College & Career Center staff with a full-time counselor.
Vision: 100% Student Success
Mission: To open doors to success for our students
Core Values: Commitment to Children, Families and Community; Respectful and Caring Relationships; Cultural Competence; Integrity; Responsibility; Connectedness
- Student Achievement
- Culture that Promotes Learning in a Rewarding, Healthy and Safe Environment
- Equity with Excellence for All
- Career- and College-Readiness
- Effective and Efficient Use of Resources
- Communication and Stakeholder Engagement