History of Seminole Elementary

  •  
    Seminole Elementary Office
     
    The name Seminole Elementary was established by Capt. A.A. Archer in 1890.Seminole Elementary was built on its current site in 1914. The brick building in the northeast corner of the campus is one of the original buildings.

    We now have 18 buildings on 10.2 acres.Seminole Elementary employs a staff of more than 85 employees who help educate more than 640 students in kindergarten through 5th grade.