Extended Learning Program Tutoring begins Monday, September 14, 2020
To assist your child, prepare for the next grade level and beyond, Bay Point Middle Schools offers, at no cost, additional learning opportunities to assist students with meeting and exceeding math, reading, writing, science, and civics standards.
Actively participating in ELP will be provide additional support in meeting the required state standards needed to meet high school graduation requirements. We highly encourage you and your child to take advantage of this opportunity to meet graduation requirements.
Parent and Student Expectations:
- ELP is a voluntary program and by attending my child is expected to participate.
- ELP tutoring will be computer program based for Reading, Math, Science, and Civics
- ELP tutoring is not graded.
- Homework assistance will be available for students needing additional support.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- Before school
- Tuesday-Thursday- After School
- Saturdays (8:30a – 10:00a) – Potentially (Math/Science Only)
- Drop off for morning is 7:55 a.m.- 8:55 a.m.
- Pick up for afternoon is 5:10 p.m.
Click here to enroll your student