Welcome to the Sunshine State Drone Expo
Free and Open to the Public - The 2022 event will be held on Saturday December 3rd. Times to be announced (keep checking back with us).
Below you will find all of the current, up-to-date information on what we have confirmed so far for this year's event.
Hosted by: The Azalea Middle School, Civil Air Patrol Cadet Squadron (SER-FL-829) in partnership with the Azalea Middle School Drone Academy
Food Trucks Onsite For The Event:
Participating Companies and Orgainizations:
In coordination with:
Located at the Azalea Middle School football Field
7855 22nd Avenue North, St. Petersburg FL.
Saturday, December 3rd / Times TBA
This Expo is FREE to the public
- Drone Racing with the Cigar City Multi-Rotors Club
- Flight Exhibitions from the Sparks AMA Flying Club
- Flight Exhibitions by the Azalea Middle School Drone Safety Team
- Flight Exhibitions from the Unmanned Safety Institute
- Flight Exhibition from the Duke Energy Flight Team
Booths and Static Displays:
- Azalea Middle School, Engineering and Aviation
- Cigar City Multirotors Club Drone Racing Pit
- St. Petersburg Police S.W.A.T. Team Drone and Robotics
- Try Out Commercial Grade Drones with Florida Drone Supply
- Unmanned Safety Institute
- FAA FAASTeam Drone Pro's from the Tampa F.S.D.O.
- The First Person View Experience with Drone Effects
- St. Petersburg College Drone Programs
- Sparks AMA RC Club
- AUVSI / Tampa Chapter
- Get Help Registering Your Drone With Azalea Middle School
- Take Your TRUST Certification with Azalea Middle School
- Civil Air Patrol Clearwater Composite Squadron and Azalea Middle School Cadet Squadron
- And still more to come (Please Keep Checking Back)
Discussions and Seminars:
- Take your TRUST (Hobby) Certification (Melissa Matisko of Drone Effects)
- Drone Industry Job Pathways (Unmanned Safety Institute)
- Flight and Weather (Amanda Holly - WFLA - News Channel 8, Tampa Bay)
Updates will be posted here as we approach the event
Please keep checking back !
If you or your company are interested in participating please contact:
Willis Reese - (Email) email@example.com