Azalea Middle PTSA
We are working to rebuild an active PTSA with dedicated student, teacher, and parent participation!
Please Join the PTSA today!
PTSA Membership Fee has been reduced
When complete, send to AzaleaPTSA@gmail.com or have your child drop it off at the Front Office
PTSA supports our school well-being by being an advocate for all students, their families, and teachers!
Due to low enrollment last year, we are reviewing, rebuilding, and re-energizing the PTSA Fundraisers, Events, and Programs for the benefit of the entire Azalea Middle School Comunity.
Please encourage your family, friends, and neighbors to become a PTSA member.
President: Erin Beliveau
Treasurer: Renee George
Recording Secretary: James Wynstra
Vice President/ Membership: Tracy Mance
Principal's Designee: Robin Oyer, 8th Grade AP
General Membership Meetings
Meetings are held *every month* at 6:30 pm.
Meetings are usually held in the AMS Office Conference Room or the AMS Cafeteria
Please check our website for dates and other exciting information:
CALLING ALL MEMBERS!! We need YOU!
- Being a member does not mean that you need to volunteer at events, BUT...
- Please come to at least 3 General Meetings per year
- You can also help by serving as a PTSA volunteer at school events or even from home!
- Serving as a PTSA volunteer is a wonderful way to serve your community and make a difference in your child's school environment.
Do you have a talent and some time to share with your PTSA unit?
Please consider a seat on the board or becoming an event or program chair or committee member.
There are many fun and exciting opportunities for Parents, Teachers, and Students to engage as a community this year.
Did you know?
If your child is a PTSA Member they can earn volunteer hours that will count toward High School requirements.
Please contact the PTSA at AzaleaPTSA@gmail.com with your:
- Name / phone number / email address
- Previous PTSA experiences, offices held or events/programs where you volunteered
- Interests like; Scholastic Book Fair/Media Center, Fundraising/Business Community Liaison, Advocacy/Programs for students, Music/Band/Arts, Volunteer Coordinator, Manning the PTSA table at events.
- Office seat or chair you are interested in
We always accept non-fundraiser financial support and donations!
If you have a business or a personal desire to help our PTSA financially, there is a PTSA box in the front office of the school. You may stop by any time the school is open to drop off your donation.
We're also connected to Facebook! Look for "PTSA Azalea Middle School"
We're also on Twitter@azaleaPTSA
Thank you for your support!
The Azalea Middle PTSA Membership Team