St. Petersburg High School
May 18, 2018
SENIOR FEES – CLASS OF 2018
Dear Seniors and Parents,
Below you will find a breakdown of the senior dues (fees) for this school year. We currently have about 400 seniors listed as graduating, so we used that as the main number in determining individual costs.
You can pay with cash, money order or a check made out to St. Pete High. Credit cards will be accepted as well this year. Use the SPHS Webstore link below to pay online.
Your dues cover all MANDATORY costs. These cost include, but aren’t limited to the following:
(any items listed below are for the graduates to keep)
- Cap, Gown and one tassel
- Medallion to be worn at graduation
- Diploma Cover
- Senior Dinner
- Commemorative Sunday and the Graduation Ceremony
TOTAL OF EXPENSES DUE PER GRADUATE IS $100.00
If you pay on or before October 3rd the cost is $100.00
If you pay from October 4th to December 22nd the cost is $110.00
If you pay any time after the start of semester 2, the cost will go up to $120.00
Any questions please speak to Mrs. Anderson in room 119. You can email me email@example.com
If you are interested in purchasing any additional graduation items, you can go directly to the company’s website . The link is www.highschool.herffjones.com and includes access to class rings, and graduation announcements.
You can download the Senior Dues letter here - 2018 senior dues letter.docx
Pay Senior Dues using the SPHS Webstore
Class of 2018-End of the Year Dates
April 12th- 9:00 am- Cap and Gown Distribution in Gym lobby
- If you have paid your senior dues and do NOT have any other obligations you may come to pick up
April 14th- 8:00 pm -12:00 am- Prom at The Coliseum
April 20th- 4:00 pm departure- Grad Bash Universal Studios
- If you purchased a ticket & have turned in permission slip to attend. Tickets are not being sold at this time.
April 25th- 6:00 pm-8:00 pm- Senior Dinner-Gym
- If you have a dinner ticket to attend-seniors only. RSVP through your English class or Mrs. Anderson
April 27th- 9:00 am- Move Up Assembly- SPHS Auditorium
- Seniors will wear cap and gowns
May 6th- 3:00 pm- Commemorative Sunday- SPHS Auditorium
- All seniors invited to attend. Will wear cap and gown. More information to go home about this later.
May 10th- 4th period- Mandatory Senior Meeting about Graduation Details
May 18th – 11:00 am- Graduation- Tropicana Field
- More information/details will be mailed home
The date of Grad Bash is April 20th, 2018
- You must ride the bus with the school-no individual cars allowed
- Information sheet/TDE will be given out when you purchase your ticket
- There is a Universal Studios Dress Code. If you have any questions about that, it is attached to this sheet and will be given out with ticket purchase.
SPHS will conduct a security and dress code screening prior to departure. Please click on the link below.
As more information comes out and more activity dates are set, we will post for seniors to check. Please periodically log onto our school website at http://www.pcsb.org/stpete-hs for updates. I will be updating as the year goes on.
Senior Class Sponsor
Senior Parents/Families: Want to show your graduate how proud you are of them? Buy a yard sign to show your pride! You can buy one for $20 with cash or check made out to SPHS Cheer Boosters in the front office.