St. Petersburg High School
SPHS graduation will take place at Tropicana Field on Friday, May 24th at 1PM.
SENIOR FEES – CLASS OF 2019
Dear Seniors and Parents,
Below you will find a breakdown of the senior dues (fees) for this school year. We currently have about 450 seniors listed as graduating, so we used that as the main number in determining individual costs. We will have a short class meeting on October 5th with representatives from Herff Jones. This will happen during 5th period. They will be here to get your measurements for your cap and gown, and will discuss other “extras to purchase,” like graduation announcements. We will be ready to collect grad fees on that day.
If dues are paid that day, Oct. 5th , you will save money!
Graduation date has been set-It is Friday, May 24th at 1:00pm at Tropicana Field.
You can bring cash, money order or a check made out to St. Pete High. Credit cards will be accepted as well this year. More information will be posted on use of cards on our school website.
Your dues cover all MANDATORY costs. These cost include, but aren’t limited to the following:
(any items listed below are for the graduates to keep)
- Cap, Gown and one tassel
- Medallion to be worn at graduation
- Diploma Cover
- Senior Dinner
- Graduation Ceremony
- DVD Of Graduation Ceremony to be picked up in office during summer
**This does NOT cover Honor Societies fees/dues. Those are handled by individual society sponsors.**
TOTAL OF EXPENSES DUE PER GRADUATE IS $100.00
If you pay on or before October 5th the cost is $100.00
If you pay from October 6th to December 21st the cost is $110.00
If you pay any time after the start of semester 2, the cost will go up to $120.00
Any questions please speak to Mrs. Anderson in room 119. You can email me email@example.com
GRAD BASH- Class of 2019-Universal Studios
April 5th, 2019
- Tickets will be $132.00-This covers the cost of both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios along with the bus ride there and back.
- You must take the bus. No private cars allowed.
- Entertainment/Concerts are free in the parks
- Tickets will be sold on a first come-first service basis in room 119 starting second semester
- No refunds are given once tickets are purchased
- For more information on the event, please check out the Universal website at UniversalOrlando.com/GradBash
As more information comes out and more activity dates are set, we will post for seniors to check. Please periodically log onto our school website at http://www.pcsb.org/stpete-hs for updates. I will be updating as the year goes on.
Senior Class Sponsor