Find out now if your student’s bus is going to be delayed.
Pinellas County Schools Transportation Department is implementing a new system to inform
you when your child’s bus is going to be delayed. Our school is part of a pilot effort to use a
system called Bus Bulletin.
The Bus Bulletin notification system will notify schools, parents and students when there are
bus delays and schedule changes. If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays
or incidents affecting your student's bus, please register with Bus Bulletin.
- There is no cost to you for this service.
- Registration is simple and fast.
- You can choose to receive either text messages, phone calls, and e-mails or all of these options.
- All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold. Your privacy is protected.
- Please note: this system is not related to Pinellas County Schools new emergency text message communications system.
- For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, please visit:
If you need assistance with registration, call Pinellas County Schools Transportation Department