What is Adopt-A-Class?
The Adopt-A-Class program at Pinellas Central Elementary encourages local businesses, organizations or individuals in our community to become an involved and proud supporter of our students – our future leaders, their dedicated teachers and school by making a $150.00 tax deductible donation.
One hundred percent of your donation goes directly to the class or program of your choice, enhancing the teacher’s limited classroom budget thus enabling the teacher to purchase educational items that will enhance the classroom and the student’s education. Our goal is to get every teacher adopted!
What does the Adopt-A-Class donor receive?
- Thank you note from the adopted class
- Thank you note from our Principal
- Recognition in the school newsletter, informing the parents of over 600 children of the business, organization or individual that have adopted a class
- Invitation to Annual Volunteer Appreciation Event
- Advertisement in our school’s yearbook
- The satisfaction of knowing YOU made an impact on children’s education!
To adopt a class please contact Mrs. Carpenter, Family and Community Liaison 727 547-7853