What is Adopt-A-Class?
The Adopt-A-Class program at Pinellas Central Elementary encourages local businesses, organizations, or individuals in our community to become an involved and proud supporter of our students – our future leaders, their dedicated teachers and school, by making a $150.00 tax-deductible donation.
One hundred percent of your donation goes directly to the class or program of your choice. Your donation will allow the teacher to purchase educational items that will enhance the students' education. Our goal is to get every teacher adopted!
What does the Adopt-A-Class donor receive?
- Thank you note from the adopted class
- Thank you note from our Principal
- recognition in the school newsletter
- invitation to the Annual Volunteer Appreciation Event
- recognition in the school yearbook
- The satisfaction of knowing YOU made an impact on children’s education!
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs.Gericke, Family and Community Liaison 727-547-7853