Mission Statement: To provide a positive learning environment in which all students have the opportunity to reach their highest potential as citizens who can meet the challenges of a changing global society.
- Provide students with the opportunity to fully master the knowledge and skills that are part of Pinellas County Schools Student Expectations.
- Provide students with a learning environment conducive to developing and expanding their individual areas of giftedness.
- Provide a differentiated learning environment for students which emphasizes and expands their thinking abilities and independent learning skills.
- Provide a program which allows opportunities for students to expand their understanding and acceptance of self and others.
- Provide students with opportunities to solve real-life problems and to develop products and information that will be communicated to others.
Jamie Walko, Gifted Teacher
Administration Building of Pinellas County Schools
301 4th Street SW
Largo, FL 33770