SPC - St. Petersburg College
Dual Enrollment – Offers free SPC courses that give students credits toward a high school diploma and a college degree. Courses are available on SPC campuses and high school campuses. Available to 11th and 12th graders.
Early College – Offers the opportunity to attend school full-time at an SPC campus for free. Students may earn a high school diploma and an associate degree. Available to 11th and 12th graders.
Early Admission – Offers free college classes that also fulfill high school graduation requirements. Courses available only on SPC campuses. Available to 12th graders ONLY.
WHAT'S REQUIRED TO ENROLL?
- For academic courses, a 3.0 unweighted cumulative GPA or a 3.0 in the subject area to be studied at SPC
- For career courses, a 2.0 unweighted cumulative GPA or a 2.0 in the subject area to be studied at SPC.
- Satisfactory scores on the College Placement Test (CPT/PERT) or SAT/ACT.
- For classes at SPC, a signature of the high school principal on the Permission for Dual Campus Coursework form indicating the student is prepared for the dual enrollment experience.
- Transportation to classes at SPC.
PTC – Pinellas Technical College
Offers classes for high school students who have an interest in career technical education.
See your counselor for further details.