What is AVID?
AVID is an academic program that focuses in writing as a tool of learning, the inquiry method, collaborative teamwork and reading. The mission of AVID is to ensure that ALL students, especially students in the academic middle with academic potential will succeed in al lschool activities and be successful later in life.
- Teambuilding activities
- Exploring college options
- Awareness of professional careers
- Learning with college tutors
- Note-taking for all classes
- Display appropriate classroom behavior
- Have between a 2.0 and 3.5 GPA
- Have a good attendance record
- Demonstrate good work habits
- Interested in advanced courses
- Receive tutoring help and support
AVID Instructor: Ms. Arnold
2021-2022 AVID Application:
AVID Informational Livestream (pre-recorded) Link: