Bay Point Middle is receiving Title I funds for 2020-21 school year.
Title I is committed to building a strong parent-school partnership.
Become a part of our parent involvement initiative by:
- Signing the Parent Student Compact
- Utilize FOCUS and Canvas to stay informed of your child’s academics, attendance, and other information.
- Parent Conferences, as needed
- Review Homework Nightly
- Attend school parent nights throughout the year
- Volunteer at Bay Point Middle School to support your child and other students
Title I information for families:
- Please take a few minutes to view the overview presentation.
Complete this survey after:
- We also have a detailed parent and family engagement planfor you to review.
- The Pinellas County Parent Family Engagement Plan is available to review.
- You can also review Pinellas County's five year plan for Title I.
- Check out the this newsletter- Parent's Right to Know and Parent Toolkit
- The annual school report summarizing our school’s results for school year 2016-17 can be accessed at the Department of Education website: There is also a copy available in Bay Point Middle School’s front office for your review. This report is referred to as the School Public Accountability Report and is based on information provided by the Florida Department of Education. Please contact the school if you would like to review the report or receive a copy.