If you have any questions concerning Title One please contact Dr. Jason Shedrick.
Annual Title 1 Parent Survey
It's time for the Annual Title I Parent Survey! On Wednesday, January 20th, the Annual Title I Parent Survey will be open and available online through Thursday, February 11th. (Note: English, Spanish, and Vietnamese versions will be available online.)
The purpose of this survey is to provide the Pinellas County School District's (PCS) Title I Program leadership with valuable feedback from parents of students enrolled at our school.
English, Spanish and Vietnamese versions are also available online.
Interpretation in other languages available upon request.
Paper based surveys will be distributed by Monday, January 25th with encouragement to have students’ parents complete and return by Friday, January 29th.
Parents are encouraged to either complete the survey online or on paper. We appreciate your participation.
Title One Resources
- 20-21 Parent Family Engagement Plan Summary
- 20-21 Pinellas Park Middle Parent Family Engagement Plan
- 20-21 Parent-Student Compact
- Parent's Right to Know-English
- Parent's Right to Know-Spanish
- 20-21 Title 1 School Family Partnership Overview
- PPMS Title 1 Annual Meeting
- 20-21 PCS Parent and Family Engagement Plan
If you have any suggestions or comments to increase parental involvement, activities, and/or events click on the link to add your suggestions: