Walsingham Elementary School - Home of the Wildcats
Address: 9099 Walsingham Rd., Largo, FL 33773
Phone: (727) 588-3519
Fax: (727) 588-6990
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Quinn Williams
Grade levels: PreK-5
Student Hours: 7:35 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.About
Walsingham Elementary is located in Largo, Florida. We are dedicated to helping every child succeed academically, socially, and emotionally in a safe, friendly, family atmosphere. We are very proud of the excellent tradition and appreciate the working relationship among our students, parents, and staff. We are committed to motivating and challenging our students to succeed today, so they can become productive citizens tomorrow!
Points of Pride
- Staff members have earned several mini grants
- Battle of the Books Participant
- State recognized high impact teacher
- Business Partners with Moe's on Starkey Road, Pick your Part and Tune Into Reading
- S.E.M. School Wide Enrichment Model in grades K-5
- Extended Learning Program
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation’s Healthy Schools Program - Bronze Level
- PBIS Platinum Model School
Special Services and Programs
- Gifted Program K-5
- Title 1 Resources for Reading and Math
- Extended Learning Program - iReady
- After School Enrichment
- Science Lab for scientific experiments, hands-on activities for exploratory learning and technology that provides on-line simulation of lab experiments
- Student-led morning news show
- After School STEM Academy
- Wildcat High Five Mentoring Program
- Safety Patrols
- PBIS proactive and positive approach to classroom management.After-School Program: R'Club
R'CLub: (727)581-0981Director: Khadija Scott
Exceptional Student Education Programs: Varying Exceptionalities, 3-5 ACCESS, VE Resource Speech, Pre-K Speech, Pre-kindergarten Blended Model, Gifted Services, Vision, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten.
Other programs: Javitz Gifted Clustering Model, English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL),PMAC Club, STEPS Club; Principal's Student of the Week, News Crew, Safety Patrols; Universal Free Breakfast.Mission: Walsingham Elementary will prepare our students to become independent learners with the desires, the skills, and the abilities necessary for lifelong learning.