1. Watch the video of Associate Superintendent Ms. Lori Matway launching the challenge https://youtu.be/R0KI3JHoOyc
2. Use your phone or other recording device to record a 10 second (up to 25 MB) video of their child showing and telling us the title of their favorite read aloud book
3. Send it by February 10 to Sheila Kane at email@example.com
4. Include your name, your child/children's name, the name of the school(s) your child/children attend and indicate your permission for PCS to use the video.
5. For more information go to pcsb.org/storytime
Before and After School care is provided by R'Club from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm M-F.
For more information you can call Craig Lawrence at 518-9702
Please donate any and all outgrown or new uniforms to our school. We are missing many sizes and can always use the donations. Each grade level team has a uniform bin. Thank you for your help.
Please click the picture or link below to send an email to the school. Include the Student’s Name, Date of Birth, Grade, Date Absent and Reason. If applicable, please attach any documentation to support the absence. When complete, click the send button.
Remember, the handicapped spaces both in front of the school and by R’club are for permitted vehicles only. There has been a problem with the spaces by R’club being used by non permitted cars. Our families who need those spaces appreciate your attention to this.