Students applying for grade 1 must:
- Have been formally evaluated with a qualifying IQ score
- Submit a copy of their psychological report
- Be awaiting gifted eligibility
Student applying for grades 2-5 must:
- Meet all the state requirements for gifted placement
- A copy of their Educational Plan must be provided
Failure to provide this information by the application deadline may result in ineligibility for the applicant. Students who meet eligibility criteria after the deadline may submit a late application.
Students in this program have a feeder assurance to Dunedin Highland Middle School's Center for Gifted Studies.