At SPHS we dress for success!
- Collared shirt (pullover or button-up)
- St. Pete H.S. approved club or athletic t-shirt.
- All pullovers, sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets and hoodies (if hooded, hood may NOT be worn) must have appropriate shirt underneath (see above).
- All tops must be worn as intended and not tied up, or altered in any way. You may not wear sheer, mesh, oversized (cannot extend below the wrist when arms are held at your side) or undersized (must extend below waistline) tops. Low cut tops are NOT acceptable. Shoulders, stomachs, and backs must be covered.
- All pants/jeans/shorts/skirts must be worn at the waist and be at least knee length or longer. All pants/jeans must be hemmed and/or cuffed. SPHS athletic team issued warm ups may be worn with SPHS approved t-shirt or collared shirt underneath.
- Athletic/Gym shorts are not permitted outside of gym class.
- Absolutely NO form fitting or spandex bottoms - skirts, leggings, jeggings, sweat pants, tights, yoga pants, etc. No knitted, nylon, or athletic style pants/shorts.
- Absolutely no rips, holes, or cuts in clothing.
- Undergarments must NOT be visible.
ALL OTHER ASPECTS OF THE PCSB DRESS CODE ARE STILL IN EFFECT