Recruitment Dates for the 2020-2021 Application Period (all will be done virtually)
Face to face Discovery Night will be on Tuesday, December 8th at 6:00pm in the PPHS Auditorium. Masks will be required
- To receive more information about the Criminal Justice Academy, click here
RequirementsStudents who are successful in the Criminal Justice Academy Program typically have the following academic profile:
- Have a 2.5 academic grade point average for 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
- 7th grade Reading and Math FSA Scale Score of Level 3 or higher
- Have acceptable disciplinary and attendance records
How to ApplyStudents can apply for the 2020-2021 school year from January 6th until January 15th by going to reservation.pcsb.org. Our program does fill up quickly!
Before you go online to apply
• Make sure you have a user ID and password. If you misplaced yours or don't have them yet, you can get them at any nearby school with a photo ID. Only one user ID-password set is needed per family.
• Go to reservation.pcsb.org and log on to the Student Reservation System, known as SRS, using your user ID and password.
• You may then choose Pinellas Park High School Criminal Justice AcademyAfter you apply online• From February 15th until 26th, you must log back on to the Student Reservation System, known as SRS, using your user ID and password, and accept the program. You will not be able to accept the program after February 26th.