Title 1 Means Parents are Involved
Title I is committed to building strong
Become a part of our parent involvement Initiative by:
- Signing the Parent Student Compact
- Attend Monthly Title 1 and PTSA/SAC Meetings
- Utilize PCS Portal to stay informed of your child’s grades and other information.
- Parent Conferences, as needed
- Review Homework Nightly
- Volunteer at Tyrone Middle School to support your child and other students.
Join a Parent Organization:
PTSA-Parent Teacher Student Association meets second Tuesday of the Month @ 5:45 p.m.
SAC-School Advisory Council meets first Monday of the Month @ 5:45 p.m.
Volunteer at a Pinellas County School – inside or outside the classroom. Adopt a class. Sponsor an activity or award or club.
- Donate supplies, materials, equipment, or financial support.
- Become a mentor or tutor.