Title 1 Means Parents are Involved
Title I is committed to building strong
Become a part of our parent involvement Initiative by:
- Signing the Parent Student Compact
- Attend Monthly Title 1 and PTSA/SAC Meetings
- Utilize PCS Portal to stay informed of your child’s grades and other information.
- Parent Conferences, as needed
- Review Homework Nightly
- Volunteer at Tyrone Middle School to support your child and other students.
Join a Parent Organization:
PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association) meets on the third Tuesday of the month @ 5:30 p.m. in the Tyrone media center. (Take a look at the calendar here on the Tyrone MS website to see the dates and times of scheduled meetings.)
SAC (School Advisory Council) meets on the first Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 p.m. in the Tyrone media center. (Take a look at the calendar here on the Tyrone MS website to see the dates and times of scheduled meetings.)
Volunteer at a Pinellas County School – inside or outside the classroom. Adopt a class. Sponsor an activity or award or club.
- Donate supplies, materials, equipment, or financial support.
- Become a mentor or tutor.