Tyrone Middle School - Center for Innovation & Digital Learning
Address: 2375 66th St. N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Phone: (727) 893-1819
Fax: (727) 893-1946
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Linda Burris
School Hours: 9:40 a.m. - 4:10 p.m., Monday-Friday
Grade Levels: 6-8
A personalized learning focus ensures that lessons are geared to teach student’s individual needs. Students engage in dynamic project-based lessons, interactive online activities and face-to-face lessons that encourage creativity and critical thinking skills. CIDL provides a technology-rich environment with electronic devices for all students. Students can bring devices home for activities that enhance classroom lessons.
Points of Pride
- Blended learning opportunities
- Technology-rich campus with 2-n-1 devices, Dell Laptops, Mac Laptops
- Teachers have intensive technology professional development
- Academic acceleration-scholars can earn up to six high school credits and multiple industry certifications.
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS) School of Excellence
- Pinellas County STEM After School Program, Powered by Duke Energy
- AVID Certified
- Multiple Scholar Leadership opportunities-Principal Multicultural Advisory Committee, Girlfriends, National Junior Honor Society, 5000 Role Models and Scholar Ambassadors
- Pinellas County Schools Talent Identification Program
- Arts Conservatory for Teens
- State of the Art New School Construction in progress
Ensuring Achievement for All Scholars!
Provide a safe and quality educational setting with engaging and rigorous classroom experiences that create educated, respectful and responsible citizens who are prepared for college, career and life.