Walsingham Elementary PTA Walsingham Elementary PTA is a group of volunteers working to make a difference in the lives of children in our community. We are parents, grandparents, guardians, aunts, uncles, teachers, school staff, and friends of Walsingham Elementary school.
2021 - 2022 PTA Board:
President - Mike Doyle
PTA Secretary - Natasha Vega
PTA Treasurer - Courtney Dyer
There are many ways parents and families can get involved with the school right now. The school asks that every family takes time and chooses the way they want to participate in their children’s education. You can help support your child by supporting the school. For all the parents who have already made given their time or made a financial contribution, the school would like to say thank you. We hope this information helps you get more involved with our school, staff, and students. We invite you to get involved! Contact us today to let us know how you would like to help our Wildcats!
1. Join the Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) Help support the school by joining PTA with a $5 contribution. PTA is responsible for assisting with teacher activities and initiatives here at the school. Checks can be made out to Walsingham PTA and sent to the front office. For questions or to volunteer, please email our PTA President. The Parent-Teacher Association is a fund-raising parent organization that provides the funds for many Walsingham programs and additional materials. Many of PTA committees require little of your time.They’re not ongoing events but events that take place on a given day. We hope you will become part of this wonderful group.
2. Join or attend the School Advisory Council (SAC)All parents are welcome to attend and participate in SAC meetings, which are held virtually on the 1st Monday of each month, starting at 1:55 pm - 2:40 pm. SAC is a group comprised of parents, student representatives, teachers, and administrators. The purpose of the SAC is to act as an advisory to the principal and oversee the School Improvement Plan and the SIP funds.
3. Become a school volunteer Volunteers are needed here at the school for all types of activities, from field trips to fund-raisers. All parents are encouraged to volunteer in the classroom and in various activities around the school. Without adequate parent volunteers, student activities are cancelled. In order to volunteer, it is necessary for parents to register as a school volunteer. Background checks are done on all Pinellas County School volunteers. Volunteers must sign in and wear a name tag each time they volunteer in the school. Pre-K students are not allowed to accompany volunteers due to district insurance regulations. You are now able to fill out the volunteer registration form online here
. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Robyn Harrison
or by phone at 727-588-3519.
4. Mentor a student Accept the challenge of improving a young person’s life here at Walsingham. Mentors are needed to help students identify and achieve goals, develop positive thinking, and learn to build healthy relationships. To register to provide valuable mentoring or tutoring at the school, contact Robyn Harrison
or visit https://www.pcsb.org/mentors.
5. Download the Pinellas County Schools (PCS) Parent Engagement App www.pcsb.org/mobileapp