Transcript Requests


    Traditional SPHS Students requesting transcripts for college admissiomust do so through Naviance, available through  Clever.  



    IB students should follow the process shared by Mrs. Johnson.

    Former students or those looking for records on former students email request to Paula Melton meltonp@pcsb.org 



    If you graduated before 2015 you will have to contact PCS Central Records at https://www.pcsb.org/transcripts about your transcript, they will be happy to assist you. We do not have those records anymore. Phone number is 727-793-2701.

    Schools looking to send records for a new student please contact Denia Wise wised@pcsb.org