North Shore PTA Information
Hello North Shore Family,
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! We are excited about what this year holds and look forward to bringing back so many of the wonderful programs that PTA supports as well parent involvement on campus. We know that in a year like this things will be continually changing and we hope that PTA can be a resource for you to ask questions, get answers, as well as find and build community with fellow parents, teachers and administration.
And reach out via email with any questions or concerns email@example.com
Looking forward to a great year ahead!
PTA Mission, Vision, Values
The Mission of the PTA at North Shore Elementary is to:
- ignite, build and strengthen community and school pride among all parents, teachers and students, and
- develop, advocate for, and implement programs and policies that support our teachers and ensure strong educational outcomes for our students, and
- provide opportunities for families and staff within the school, as well as members of our broader community to sustain these programs through participation, fundraising, and volunteerism.
The Vision of North Shore PTA is:
- a fully inclusive school community where students are thriving, teachers are supported, families are engaged, and all voices are welcome.
The Values of North Shore PTA are:
- kindness, inclusion, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and integrity
PTA Board - 2021-2022
Let’s work together to make this a great year for the kids!!2021 - 2022 Executive Board
Molly Auld- PresidentAmanda Lord - TreasurerJereme Williams - VP Fundraising
Vicki Koening - VP Community & MembershipRob Hasbrouck - VP Education & AdvocacyMylinda Cuevas - Recording Secretary
Mary Sherlock - Corresponding Secretary
Justin Laurence - Historian & Spirit WearMs. Bockover - School PrincipalMs. Edmondson - Teacher LiaisonMs. Newsome - Teacher Liaison2021 - 2022 Committee ChairsFall Festival - Hillary Miller and Crystal CrispTurkey Trot - Amy MorrowFamily Socials - Christen Crum and Elizabeth HasbrouckTeacher Support - Heather DeWyzeDiversity & Inclusion - Nadine Copely and Myla IskanderSwap Shop - Kirby Bryan and Amy MorrowBeautification - Janelle Dudley and Stacy Perler7th Hour - Samanatha ChurchGarden - Katice Helinski and Randy LangSAC Liaison - Rachel Haverinen and Em JohnsonSpirit Wear - Ms. CarverYearbook - Ms. PaetzoldPre-School Liaison - Emily Lepley and Sarah Hinson