If you would like to volunteer at North Shore Elementary you need to become a registered volunteer. To register, please contact Ms. Gervais at 727-893-2181 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.Volunteering Opportunities
- Fall Festival – October
- The Great American Teach-In – November
- Picture Days
- Lunch Pals Mentor – Commit to eating lunch once a week with a child. They serve as role models, listening friends, and caring companions. Mentors provide encouragement and support to students. To be a mentor, you are required to attend a mandatory Mentor Class given by the School Board.
- Tutor – Assist students on an individual basis or in small groups to reinforce basic skills in various academic subjects.
- Media/Library – Shorting and shelving books, help with check out and check in and assisting in other day to day duties
- Book Fair – Help kids with shopping and money management
- Cafeteria – Wiping tables and assist children during lunch
- Office/Clerical – Answer phones, filing, making copies, laminating and other daily duties
- In Classrooms – Field Trips chaperone, classroom assistance, special projects as directed by the teacher
- Solicit Community & Businesses Partnerships thru the 3M’s:
- Money – Adopt-A-Class, Event Sponsors, Department Sponsors
- Manpower – Guest speakers, Volunteers, Mentors
- Materials – Copying and printing services, donations of food, supplies, gifts and giveaways to be used for fundraising and/or appreciation events
What talent do you have to offer?