Largo High School Clinic
Hours: Mon-Fri. 6:45am-2:30pm
The mission of the School Based Health Services Program is to assess, protect and promote the health of children and adolescents, helping to assure that they are healthy in the classroom and ready to learn.
All services provided at no cost, Monthly vision screenings provided by Preserve Vision Florida with assistance for glasses and exam.
Make an appointment by visiting/calling the clinic.
The clinic is staffed by a provider (pediatrician or ARNP), nurse, and health support technician to provide service to students.
Phone number: 727-588-3758 ext 2026 ; Fax: 727-484-3868
- School and Sport Physicals
- Lab Test (e.g. urine and throat cultures)
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries
- Administer over the counter medication
- Social and Emotional Support