Largo High School Clinic
The mission of the School Based Health Services Program is to assess, protect, and promote the health of children and adolescents, helping to assure that they are healthy in the classroom and ready to learn.
- Hours: Mon-Fri. 6:45am-2:30pm
- Phone Number (727) 588-3758 ext. 2026
- All services provided at no cost.
- Make an appointment by visiting the clinic.
- The clinic is staffed by a provider (pediatrician or ARNP), nurse, and a health support specialist to provide service to students.
- Clinic Offers:
- School and Sport Physicals
- Lab Test (e.g. urine and throat cultures)
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries
- Administer over the counter medication
- Mental health counseling
- There is a parental consent packet that must be completed for a student to receive the enhanced services. If the clinic does not have the signed paperwork, then only basic school-health services will be provided. Please read through the Differences with Consent PDF to understand the difference in healthcare based on the consent packet
The School-Based Health Services Program is a partnership between the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County, Pinellas County School System, and the Juvenile Welfare Board